Friday, February 19, 2010

Replace Flooring In Caravan 2000 Dodge Caravan Front End Suspension Clunk?

2000 Dodge Caravan front end suspension clunk? - replace flooring in caravan

I have a 2000 Dodge Caravan with the adjustment program and the base 2.4L.

My left, then rusty style last year, I have in the building kit Dodge. The right side was and is still very good. As a precautionary measure, the two front leg assemblies with Team Monroe. The Links bar end to the influence and rings are new. The driver's side lower ball joint is new, even though I am the passenger side side today.

The problem I have a constant noise * When I am on the road, as a rule, whenever the wheel, even if often the case, for any reason and without potholes. It is a depth I can feel through the floor, and appears to come from the right side.

I'd be more worried about driving the truck, but I know thata fact that all the important bases are in perfect condition because I did it myself. The sudden I can not hear the developer double-click on a ball joint, but I will do the right as a matter of maintenance. I began to suspect the inner tie rod ends, but it is doubtful, as an extreme direction, with enough game to this noise will be lower steering response, and this is not the case. The wheel is tight.

If anyone has the same problem with the truck or similar design would be interested in knowing what was going on, or even how it is attached.

1 comments:

dodge man said...

I would be in the tie rod ends or rack and say bad drive rack with, I was in the shop not long ago there were two internal spacers bad, replace the unit to a basket to rebuild and heal the tone they strike, they , LL for a long time with this run, but is the more energy is uncertain, as it reaches the reader, you should check to be sure, good luck.

Post a Comment