Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cleaning Terracotta Tiles I Used Handy Andy Floor Cleaner On The Terracotta Tiles Floor And It Discoloured Them. Any Remedies?

I used Handy Andy floor cleaner on the terracotta tiles floor and it discoloured them. Any remedies? - cleaning terracotta tiles

I read the instructions and there was no indication that this plant is cleaner, the color of the tiles to change.
Strangely, only randomly colored tiles into small plots of about 5% of the total.

The manufacturer (Clorex) hotline is not responding to this day.
I guess the white markings of money, but clean about the existence of a backlog of OVET left.

The active ingredient of chloride is benzolkonium.
And I did test the product on a small area and was fine.

How do I find it difficult to have Handy Andy?

1 comments:

rosabearr ") said...

Chloride benzolkonium Laundry

It is a product that will eliminate yellow. Its hard to fulfill his plan to remove the fat, but I was lucky enough to remove him with yellow spots.

The name of the product is called covered if you can find.

Post a Comment