Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gay Dare Game How Do I Know If Im Gay?

How do I know if Im gay? - gay dare game

I have 16 young and confused. This weekend was crazy! My friend had this group of the hotel for 18 years. They were a group of girls on my soccer team, I'm still here and really like death. But the problem is my whole team is gay. There are only 3 girls who are not good and I am one of them. And I was the only one who actually went to the party.

We had a Truth or Dare game, and I did not know how a punk look, so I went with him. Most of those who do not want to risk it. Whatever the night, then shooting like a madman, who is gone, while somehow finished in the other two girls and things began to shower, I did not really mention. I know it sounds as if it were only kidding, but I'd never really went to this party and now I can not help regreting.

Well, what is my brain, my friend Stright tumbling another softball team. We told him everything, what to miss, and I felt so uncomfortable iwas not even funny. Me and the girl were inseparable, we dare to embrace yesterday. And this girl is beautiful, and a part of me wanted actucally what I did and I liked it. But I know I'm not gay I like guys, I'm in love with one, but I'm so confused, please give me some advice I desperatley need help = [

11 comments:

steve j said...

You do not have one or the other. You're only 16 for crying out loud. If you're gay, you'll soon know, and if you have a bit of both, so what? Enjoy the double

Jessicuh... said...

They were probably just curious.
aomething wanted to do, and you did. and wanted to be.
Believe me, I went there, unless ound that what I am.
I ended up as bisexual. and I'm satisfied. but if you feel you want, but maybe most people just in love. and no matter what, no matter how long you happy with yourself.

Lizzy said...

Try to kiss a boy tried to kiss a girl and see what you like and dislike
then gay or bisexual or heterosexual
But you're still you and all these things are

Woah said...

Your obviously confused, because it is the first time a girl kissing.
You'll find that sooner or later ..
His curiosity bi ..

Gonna B A Mummy 2nd Feb! said...

It is just a phase that happens, you will wait bi, and just see how things do not go ahead, around and go straight into things.

must love cows said...

Well, you said you wanted to kiss a girl, and you want so many children makes you bisexual. To ensure that you go with a girl.

joe l said...

Trust me. You are.

♥12-21-0... said...

They seem bicurious. trying to get a girl if you wish, you can use your bi or you can go through a phase

Lena said...

I think you're bi
Like many other
not ashamed of it too:)

kjblue said...

wrry respect that ur str8, U, U said that he was sorry thts 1 point, and most girls kissing another girl, curiously, does not mean ur gay sojst chill it, U said ur srushing a child who does , ur str8. U Tho is not funny, u know how the boys to stay with her, curiosity leads to confusion, and then the downhill from there. Trust me on this point.

marblebe... said...

Looks like you pause for a moment: perhaps meditation need?

I recommend: try (only your spirit free) to hear about something like "fate" or "in queue" by Zero 7.
and focus only on the song. It is very relaxing.

Now at this! It is to be in order, such as "What's wrong?" There is no way that I am anything but straight. "You know what, I have a question for you: If you could choose not label themselves do, and what you were, like men, and maybe, maybe, maybe a kiss that girl, but not self-identification that would also facilitate stress? I think it's much easier to not be in a field Label Group that society forces us to enter. You know?

If you wanted to kiss her, you have. You know? If you love chocolate, and everyone around you hates favors chocolate, is the power of suggestion (from what I've heard), not to rebel, and welcome the audience and be like, "Well, I may have loved andither, "even if it does not! ... but not always, but you know what I mean, I hope!

Trust me, I am a man (to man a put might say gay, but I hate that name!) There were moments where I was confused a few times since college. The women were so beautiful and stylish no idea what to do when flirting with me, and it is flattering to know that? In order to be undercut in the blah, blah, blah. But I realized it's just confusion.

But do not deny your feelings! Life is short, if you want to feel you love this girl, this can, if not so bad. Just enjoy life and eat cheese Colby Ritz - we can not worry about eating too much what happens! (not that we do not, but ...)

Hope that helped;)

Post a Comment